CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 26, 2010

A new blog or a new direction

So I've been playing with the idea of taking this blog in a new direction or perhaps starting a new one. I've had a few teachers message me or become my friend on Facebook for some help on using a Smartboard in a kindergarten/ early childhood classroom. We are blessed to have one in our classroom (mounted w/ LCD projector and speakers). and I try to utilize it as much as I can on a daily basis. I am steadily building up an arsenal of Smartboard lessons and tips, created by myself. or borrowed from colleagues, that I think might help others who are looking to use for more than a giant movie screen.

I've also been thinking about starting a "next year" blog. As any good educator does, I'm constantly reflecting on activities. events, and lessons. I'll have grand epiphanies on how I can improve for next year, yet the next time it (activity. event, or lesson) I can barely remember how I originally did it.

We'll see. I have enough trouble keeping up with the two blogs I already have.

No comments:

Post a Comment