I must apologize. This year has had many unexpected challenges, leaving me exhausted and defeeated most days. However, after two days off to attend our state SDE conferenece, I'm feeling reinvgorated, and I am so excited to try out some new ideas, as well as share them with you!
One of the workshops I attended this past week was Taking your SMART Board to the next level, given by Dr. Lori Elliot. She is an amazing presenter (I took three of her sessions!), with a blog full of awesome ideas. In this particular workshop, she showed us how to make center boards- a way to integrate the SMART Board into centers. She has step by step directions on her blog, and even a ready to download Dr.Suess center board to celebrate Read Across America Day and Suess Week. Check it out here.
Well, I must be off for church. Check back soon for pictures and videos from our keynote sessions.
I love my job!
PreK Activities For Your Whiteboard
3 days ago

No comments:
Post a Comment